All employees of SMTM Limited are required within the standard conditions of employment contract to ensure that‚ any information relating to a client or customer of the company is strictly confidential and must not be divulged to any third party. This contract is signed by all employees upon commencing employment with the company.
Due to the sensitive nature of much of the work we produce, the following procedures have also been installed within the company:
- Bespoke confidentiality agreements are issued to all employee’s who may handle sensitive information on specific projects.
- These are signed by the company directors on behalf of all employees within the company.
- All waste paper and products are held in secure bins within our premises for the duration of sensitivity of each project.
- Secure code entry systems.
- A 24 hour recorded CCTV system covers all entrances and production areas of the premises.
- Administrative computer and IT systems are protected by firewall security and anti virus protection. These systems are upgraded on a continual basis according to the latest software releases.
Saved My Bacon is currently under construction - please come back soon to visit us & order some high quality, cheap print! You can visit www.the-sty.co.uk (our blog) in the meantime!